Review: Nourising Conditioner by Lebay


Lebay is a product company for curly hair based in Sweden with three product in their range: a shampoo, a conditioner and a styling cream. I was given the full range to try at the Grow A Fro event in February of his year. This review will focus on the Nourishing Conditioner.

In general I'm quite picky when it comes to conditioners, no matter if it's a regular rinse out conditioner, a deep conditioner or a leave in conditioner. As a conditioner is the part of the hair care routine that focuses on infusing moisture into the hair. This conditioner is good, it has very good slip for detangling and a nice light scent. A big plus is that a little goes a long way. My only wish is that it was even more moisturising, but I'm also extremely picky. I would buy this conditioner as I quite like it.

For more about Lebay follow them on Instagram!

Comments

Popular Posts