Hair Refreshers

Displaying IMG_9329.JPG


Keeping your hair moisturized is key for growing healthy hair. A daily spritz should be a part of your routine. Water is key. But you can also add a combination of water with other products to moisturize your hair. 
Here are my favorite hair spritzes/refreshers. 

Displaying IMG_9332.JPG

Aloe Vera Gelly & Water
This combo is simple and something I started using some months ago when I started selling Forever products. I just fill a spray bottle up with water, squeeze some Aloe Vera Gelly in to the bottle and shake. I don't have exact measurements, I kind of wing it. I feel like this gives me some extra moisture. And the Aloe Vera Gelly has glycerin in it which is an humectant and my hair really likes.

Displaying IMG_9333.JPG

Forever Aloe First 
This is basically aloe vera with water and a herbal mixture. I have a friend who loves this spray for itchy scalp and has gotten a lot of relief from using this spray. I like to use it as a refresher in my hair or my daughter's hair. Another friend of mine with wavy hair uses it as a leave in spray. 
Here are the ingredients: 
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Stabilized* Aloe Vera Gel), Aqua, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja Oil, Allantoin, Glycerin, Borago Ocinalis Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Taraxacum Ocinale Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Zingiber Ocinale Root Extract, Calendula Ocinales Flower Extract, Passiora Incarnata Flower Extract, Salvia Ocinalis Leaf Extract, Pterocarpus Santalinus Wood Extract, Thymus Vulgaris Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Fruit Extract, Propolis Cera, Polysorbate 20, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Diazolodinyl Urea, Methylparaben.

Water & Essential Oil
This spray I mostly use in my daughter's hair to scare away head lice. The mixture I use is water, lavender essential oil and tea tree oil since these are supposed to help keep head lice away. The mixture smells great so at times I use it in my hair just for the scent. 

Displaying IMG_9330.JPG

Water & Leave In Conditioner 
For years this used to be my go to refresher, but lately I've been using the other sprays I mentioned above. I do however like using water and the leave in I am currently using because it's a simple combination and if my hair likes the leave in conditioner already then it's a safe combo. 

What do you like to refresh your hair with? 

Comments

Popular Posts