Head Wrap Photo Shoot

Head Wrap Photo Shoot
When my friend Sabrine reached out to me a few months ago and asked if I wanted to do a photo shoot I tried to get out of it. If you've followed this blog from beginning to end you know taking pictures hasn't been my favorite thing to do. But finally I said yes, partly because in a people pleaser and partly because I believe in pushing yourself past your comfort zone.

So we brought in Latoya Dennis to do our make up using my Flawless by Sonya make up kit and Erika Weiland from the photography studio Apelöga agreed to do the photo shoot. 

Our main focus was to do pictures of us wearing head wraps, but we started out with loose hair. Here are my favorites from the shoot.

Dashiki style
Big and bold
Classic beauty

Check out my article about head wraps on AfrikSkandik!

Comments

Popular Posts