Review: Aloe Vera Gelly



Most people know about the benefits of aloe vera when it comes to burns or sun burns. For years the benefits of aloe vera for natural hair have been mentioned online. Such benefits include promoting shine and moisture, preventing hair loss and dandruff. Aloe vera is quite commonly found in an array of hair care (and skin care) products as the benefits are many.

I have tried an aloe vera gel on my hair before but didn't really know what to do with it. I wasn't quite as excited as all those people I read about online. As I recently started selling aloe vera based products through direct sales I had to give aloe in my hair another try. This time I did a bit my research first. My favorite use for it is adding it in my daily water spritz. I just squeeze some of the gel into the bottle and shake. What it does for my hair is help keep it moisturized. You can also use it to make your own daily spritz with water, aloe vera gel and oil, which a lot of naturalistas do. 

I use the Aloe Vera Gelly from Forever and I'm very happy with it. It's organically grown and comes from a company that takes good care of it's employees.


Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aqua, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Allantoin, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Diazolidinyl Urea.

Disclaimer: I am an independent distributor of this product, this has however not influenced my review of the product. 


http://www.curlynikki.com/2015/03/benefits-of-aloe-vera-gel-for.html?m=1

Comments

Popular Posts