the Grow A Fro Event

Together with Lydia from So Kinky and Nappy

On Saturday February 27th the Grow A Fro event was held in Stockholm. This is the biggest natural hair event in Sweden this far with about 200 attendees.


It was an amazing afternoon meeting old friends and new people. I held a presentation about how to achieve healthy (afro) hair. I loved all the questions afterwards. A lot of people came up to me asking about their hair, it's always hard to give a short answer when I don't know the whole hair routine of the person (this is why I offer consultations so I can really help).


Along with my talk there was a presentation by Lydia from So Nappy & Kinky, Sara presented her brand new Swedish company Lebay and a panel where people could ask questions.

Sara the founder of Lebay

The event was organized by Afroboost and they all did a great job.
Thank you, Sauda, for inviting me!

the Afroboost crew
Lydia
Sauda & Marvin
The panel
Tina, Lydia, Yaya & Sauda
Sample for the goodie bags

Comments

Popular Posts