Hair Consultation Update: Clara

Next on the up is Clara. She was one of the four that received a free hair consultation late last year.


How are things progressing with your hair?
Well, I think my hair has grown a bit. And I haven't used a flat iron since we met. What I've noticed is that my curls are starting to come back more and more. This makes me happy. I got a trim in November and I'm getting another one this week. You can clearly see which hair is damaged because it's flat so I want to move that. 


Has your hair routine changed since we had the consultation? 
, I'm trying to follow the tips you gave me. I wash my hair twice a week only using shampoo ONCE a week. I dry it with a t-shirt instead of a towel. I put mousse in my hair after I wash it (you didn't tell me to do this but it makes my curls look nicer). Then I use a spray made of water and conditioner which I spray my hair with on some days in the morning and/or at night.I have a hair oil that I apply to me ends daily in the morning and the evening. I also deep condition my hair ever other week and leave it in my hair over night.  


 I feel like I'm learning more and more about how to take care of my hair and it's getting healthier and healthier. I don't think it's as chaotic and damaged as before. It is however still several different textures. I hope that I'll get rid f my heat damage in two more trims.

Need help to figure out how to best care for your hair? Book a healthy hair consultation! And you'll receive a personalized hair care plan. 

Comments

Popular Posts