Behind the Blog: the Life of a Multitasker

Where do I even start? Life has been on a higher gear lately so planning has been key. Unfortunately the blog has suffered a bit. 

Behind the blog I'm currently working two jobs (for two more months only), doing my NGO work, I'm in a group working against afrophobia and I'm now a guest writer at a online magazine (I will share more about this soon). And first and foremost there is my hubby and two kids. Yes, there's currently A LOT on my plate. So much that I've started to schedule in a "lazy day" a week to make sure I get some rest. 

Along with all this April is just around the corner and I intend to move the blog to another platform for a re-launch for the 5 year anniversary, along with an array of amazing giveaways to some of you. I can't wait to share the new logo with yo, I hope you'll like it as much as I do. :) I hope you're excited, 'cause I truly am. I also have some awesome guest posts coming up in April. The beginning of the month may be a little messy before all the content has been moved, just bare with me! 


Comments

Popular Posts