Review: Heads Up Shampoo by Aunt Jackie's Girls


This product was given to me by Afrostore to try out along with Aunt Jackie's Girl Soft & Sassy Conditioner and Knot Havin' It Leave-In. As you may have guessed by the bottle these products are aimed at children. What first put me off a bit were the bright colors of the products: yellow shampoo, pink leave-in and blue conditioner. I don't think these colors need to be in the products as they don't serve a purpose more than appealing to kids. I think is feel better applying these products to my kid's hair if there was no color in the products and I think the containers are colorful enough.


When I used the shampoo I was pleasantly surprised. It does lather a bit, but not a lot. You don't needs lots of product to get your hair clean. And yes, it leaves my hair feeling clean without it being stripped of moisture which is exactly what I look for in a shampoo. It works well in both my hair and my daughter's hair. My daughter really loves washing her hair with this. It gets the job done!

This shampoo doesn't qualify for my Favorite Products list, but it's definitely a product that I would consider buying.

Ingredients:Aqua, Sodium (C-14-16) Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coconut Oil Monoethanolamide, Glycol Stearate, Parfum, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-7, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, EDTA, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Magnesium Nitrate, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit, Persea Gratissima Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Tocopherol, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, CI 19140

Comments

Popular Posts