Head Wraps

There are uncountable ways to wrap your hair. Recently wrapping my hair has been my go to style because it's convienent, cute and quick. I love playing around with styles and wraps. I've posted about wraps before, different styles and inspiration. Instagram is fab to find new wrapistas and wrap styles.

Some prefer to use stretchy materials when they wrap their hair but I prefer a non-stretch cotton scarf or fabric. I prefer scarves or fabric that are a rectangular shape around 200x50(-100)cm. This gives me the option to double them and to use the length as part of the style. Square scarves or fabric also works then I prefer a piece approximately 70x70cm which first will be doubled into a triangular shape. Most of my scarves are bought at Indiska or H&M. When I wrap with fabric the fabric in general is African wax print fabric either bought in South Africa or gifted from other parts in Africa. 
Some African Print
Right now there are online stores where fabric made specifically for head wrapping can be bought. Here are a few links.
She's Royal Wraps

Any webshops I've missed? 

Comments

Popular Posts