First Impression: SheaDo Strawberry Chocolate Protein Fix

Full sized bottle 

This will be a first impression review of SheaDo's Strawberry Chocolate Protein Fix. This product was given to me from SheaDo last year when we hosted Sthlm Loves Curls as a 50ml sample.

Firstly I have to mention the scent; strawberry and chocolate - who doesn't love that? And it's subtle, not overpowering which I like. 
Since it is a DC I was a bit worried that it wouldn't last, because I love to lay my DC on thick. But the 50ml lasted two while DC session with a little left in the bottle. Unfortunately it's a thick consistency (which is a plus, by the way) which made it a bit difficult to get out of the small sample bottle. I'm sure it'll be easier out of a full size product bottle as it has a pump. 
Sample size

After using this DC my hair felt soft and moisturized; just like I want it to feel after a good DC. 
I would love to try this product as a full size to get a good feel for it, but I think the first impression was great. This goes on my to buy list. 

Comments

Popular Posts