My Do: Head Wrap Inspired by BorderHammer


Posted this pic on my Instagram today. Wore this head wrap yesterday and really loved it. 
I can't remember how I found the vid of BorderHammer (probably YouTube's What to Watch suggestions) but when I saw her head wrap I knew I needed to find out how she pulled it off. She used four scarves in the video, I decided to give it a go with two for my first attempt. 

The wrap tutorial starts at about 5 min in. 

I started with a very loose bun on my head. 

Then I folded both my scarves in the middle (doubled them) length wise and placed them on top of each other. 


Then I tied a not at the front of my head an made sure the bun was covered by fabric. 

Then I twisted the two scarves around each other like a two strand twist.

The last step is positioning them in a way that looks good and is stable. It takes some playing around and trying out until you're happy. 
Here are my final results. 


Will defiantly play around with combining two or more scarves. Love the idea and the endless ways of styling your hair this way. 

Comments

Popular Posts