Behind the Blog: Lost In Momville

You may or may not have noticed that there's been a lack of posts. There is an explanation for this, actually several explanations. One of them being there's only 24 hours each day and somehow they fly by! 

Of course little man is one of the reasons that comes between blogging and me these days, but he's not the biggest reason. I can blog and carry a baby at the same time. ;) 

I'm also busy working on a project that is taking up lots of my time and energy. This project is my baby so even though the blog is my baby too, this baby just need to be nurtured extra well right now. 

There is also talk of events. I will let you know as soon as I have deets, which I hope will be soon. 

So, there is a lot going on and not enough time to do it all and be a mother/girlfriend/friend at the same time! 

Any tips for time management (that doesn't involve loosing sleep) are welcome! ;)

Comments

  1. No tips but enjoy the time! You will never be able to put so much time into yourself and the baby as when you are mammaledig. Once you go back to work, the hectic part of motherhood starts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa, I'm enjoying it! Could stay home with the kids forever :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts