Post Partum Hair

After I having my daughter I don't remember my hair going through a lot of changes, but this pregnancy has been a bit different. At first I really didn't see any changes in my hair during pregnancy, read my post about it here.

It's been more than four months since little man was born and there are two words that describe my hair during this time well: shed hair. Yes! Every detangling session I feel like I'm going to go bald! Large amounts of hair is coming out! I think the amount of shed hair during detangling has doubled. My hair feels thinner and I think it looks thinner too. It's nothing I'm really stressing about, it is to be expected. I can especially see it at my hair line, see the pic below. 
Thinning edges
I'm not planing on doing anything to combat this, as I'm pretty sure the hair will grow back eventually. If not I'll deal with it then. As of now I seem to be the only one who has noticed this, so I guess it's not as bad as it feels. 

Did you have excessive hair loss post pregnancy?



Popular Posts