Review: Confident Coils by Jessicurl


A few months ago I had a Skype convo with Jessicurl founder Jess. We talked about blogging, hair care, curls in Scandinavia and lots more. Jess is so down to earth and very sweet. We talked about her company's products and she suggested I try their deep treatment and offered to send me some. When my package arrived I was surprised to find not one but four full size bottles in the package! Not only did I receive a bottle of their Deep Treatment but also some Hair Cleansing Cream, Too Shea Extra Moisturizing Conditioner (read my previous review on that here) and Confident Coils Styling Solution. Thank you, Jess!!

To see what Confident Coils would do for me I first tried it by itself in my hair after washing it. When my hair had dried I noticed how elongated my curls were without my hair being weighed down. So I tried different combinations in my hair and was the happiest with using Darcy's Botanticals leave in (see my Favorites list). Confident Coils is very light weight which is great, the down side is that it doesn't last for many days, my hair usually frizzes up on day three with it in it. For me re-applying product isn't a big deal, especially when it doesn't feel like it's leaving residue behind, which is the case of Confident Coils. All and all I really love this product! It's the product I didn't think I needed but will definitely purchase. The only reason why it's not going on my favorites list is because it's not a product I cannot live without.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), VP/VA Copolymer, Polyimide-1, C 12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Polysorbate 60; Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

If you want to purchase Confident Coils or other Jessicurl products head over to I Love Natural Hair 

Comments

  1. So are you saying that Darcys is better than confidence coils?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment Lisa!
    What I meant was that I achieved the best results by using Confident Coils together with my Darcy's Botanicals Leave In compared to other leave ins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I figured since this a product review I could ask a question about this... How do you get the products to Scandinavian countries? Do you order on websites from the states or England or something? I may be going back home to Finland in the next few years. Currently live in America. Thanks! Wish there was a site for Finland! Maybe I can do one? lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment, Heather! You can contact ilovenaturalhair.com and enquire about their shipping rates to Finland. As far as Jessicurl goes there are Swedish we shops that sell the brand, other brands are harder to come across. A webshop based in Finland may not be a bad idea, if you do decide to go down that route, send me an email! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts