How to Care For Your Baby's Hair

I love Nadine's videos over at Girls Love Your Curls and have been a follower for years. Her videos are very well made and easy to follow. Every time there's a new one up I have to watch it! I'd say if you have a little girl you have to watch her videos! This time Nadine made a great video featuring her two youngest ones - how cute are they?!


As for infant care; in Sweden they don't say you have to wait with bathing your newborn until the umbilical cord drops off.

When I had my daughter I did way too much way too early in terms of shampoo and baby wash and all that. Now with little man I just put some oil (almond or avocado) into his bath water. My plan is to do as shown in the video and use coconut oil in his hair when needed. 

How do you care for your baby's hair? 

Comments

Popular Posts