Behind the Blog - Life During the Hiatus

Taking a month off from social media was very much needed and enjoyed. The reason why I took off is that sometimes I feel like I spend more time online than in the real world and it doesn't feel healthy.

The biggest reason for why I choose the month of May was because my due date was in May and I wanted to be sure I'd have time to focus on my family and our new family member. And I did. Meet the latest curls in our family. 


It's going to be interesting to see how our little man's hair develops. Right now it's so soft, and the curl pattern is not mine or his father's. But that can obviously change, and most probably will. 

Other than have a baby during my hiatus I didn't do much. Being nine months pregnant all you want is to give birth! I was too tired and heavy to do anything exciting. I'm looking forward to having my body back and enjoying summer. 

Comments

Popular Posts