Hair Crush: Pregnancy

Being pregnant you don't always feel pretty or comfortable or have energy to fix your hair... So to inspire myself (and maybe other pregnant ladies out there) I have put together some pics of some of my fav naturalistas during their pregnancies.

Yaya Dacosta
This woman is always stunning, pregnant or not! Love her style and grace, and she carried pregnancy
extremely well. Beautiful! 


source
Nerissa Irving
This woman is my body crush! She is beautiful! And of course she looked amazing when she was pregnant with her too cute for words daughter Mali. 

source
Gina from the Natural Belle blog
Natural Belle is one of the natural hair blogs that I've followed for the longest time. Loved following Gina's pregnancy, she looked great through the whole nine months! Heels and all! ;)

source

Tomiko Fraser Hines 
Everything is just beautiful about this picture! Tomiko actually had twin boys! She makes pregnancy look easy.

source
Nangamso from the FroChic blog
Love this pic! Nangamso recently had her second son, who's just as cute as can be! And she made pregnant look good.

source
Taren Guy
One of my fav natural hair vloggers recently announced she's expecting her fouth child this fall. Congratulations Taren! Thanks for announcing this just as I was working on this post ;)

source

Comments

  1. Thanks for featuring me :) Seeing the pic makes me miss being pregnant. ... All the ladies are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts