Keeping Warm

Winter is my least favorite season for many reasons. I don't know why I still live in a country which is cold around nine to ten months out of the year! Keeping warm in the cold Swedish winter is important, and sometimes a huge challenge when you have natural hair. How do you keep you head warm and still keep you hair style cute? I struggle with this every single year!

Here is some of the head wear I'm using to keep me warm this winter....
My trusted hood of my jacket, for rainy and cold days

Headband, perfect for bunned days

Have had this hat for like ten years, love it for cool days (not freezing temperatures)

Comments

  1. I live in Sweden and this winter has been kind to us so far. Not a single flake of snow.
    But i like wearing hats, both in summer and winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I really like the last cap you are wearing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts