Behind the Blog - Why MIA?

As some of you may have noticed the blog posts have been a little scarse, especially during October and November and there is an explanation for this. One explanation is that I have been working on another project that has taken a lot of time and energy from me. I'll continue working on this in hopes that it will grow and become a permanent project in my life as it is something I'm very passionate about (it's not at all hair related, that's why I'm not going to write more about it).

The second reason is that I'm expecting my second child. Yes, I'm preggers :) And though I was overjoyed to find out I was expecting, my body totally freaked out and I had a horrible first trimester; morning sickness gallore (I mean nausea every hour spent awake), I couldn't eat most things, I couldn't stand any smells (I had to stop using most of my hair products 'cause the smells were too much for me), constantly tired from lack of sleep, and drained from everything and hungry 24/7 (torture when you can hardly stand eating anything!). Needless to say blogging did not get prioritized. But the second trimester has been way better for me and I'm starting to catch up on everything in my life that had to be put on the back burner for a while. Oh yeah, I'm due in May so if I disappear around that time you'll know why.

This beautiful pic is from my great
pregnancy app called Pregnancy HD
Don't expect Hair of Heritage to turn in to a pregnancy blog now, it won't. This pregnancy is very special to me, and I will only share it with those closest to me. I may however do a post on pregnancy related hair stuff if I experience any that is (so far I haven't). If you have any hair related tips during or after pregnancy leave them in the comments below, would love to hear them!

Thank you to everyone who has stuck with the blog during this lack of posts! I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate your views and your comments! <3

Comments

  1. Anonymous7/1/14 16:28

    Congrats!
    Found you blog last week and trying hard to catch up. I have reached 2012 by now...I am often caring for the hair of an mixed eight-year-old girl, so all good advice is welcome!
    Helene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helene! Nice to know you've found your way here :) Most of my advice is on the blog, but if you have any specific questions just send me an email hairofheritage@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Major congratulations! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Confratulations and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts