Behind the Blog - Little Update

Just wanted to give you a heads up that blog posts may be a bit scarce for a while. There's so much going on in my life right now that keeping up with the blog has to be put on the back burner. I will definitely be blogging still, but only when there is time (am I the only one who thinks there are too few hours in one day?).

But you can always tweet me or contact me on the Facebook page. I will of course be Instagramming as usual ;) To stay updated on posts you can also follow the blog via bloglovin' or through becoming a follower (see right hand tool bar). There, I've mentioned ever possible way to stay connected, lol!

I'll give you a more in depth update in the future, but for now please bare with me!

Thank you :)
oxox

Comments

  1. Love love love your blog! Have'nt comment it before thou. I just got a great idea, think I'm going to e-mail you right now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts