Review: Curl Conditioning Clay Hair Wash by Anita Grant

Curl Conditioning Clay Hair Wash

This clay wash looks so much like chocolate it's insane. Luckily it smells like clay which kept me from taking a bite. ;) By now you know I like my clay washes, but I've been cutting down due to the fact that they've been clogging my drains. What I love about this clay wash is that it's not very messy to mix, not liked when you get clay in powdered form, it kinda dusts everywhere. This one you just break into pieces and mix until it's the desires thickness. For the first wash I used only water and the second time I mixed it with ACV and water. I left it in my hair for about half an hour I think. Both times my hair felt so good! My scalp felt clean, my hair didn't feel stripped or dry at all. Since there are a other nice ingredients in the wash it does what it's name says, it conditions too. I wouldn't say it feels like a DC, but it definitely left my hair feeling soft and conditioned. The finishes product is enough to cover my whole hair (which is long/medium length and medium thickness) so if you have short hair you have get away with using 1/4-1/2 in your hair I'd guess.

Looks edible!
I love this product! And would totally buy it again. Maybe I will even though I wanted to give my drain a break... I think this is great if you want to try a clay wash but aren't into mixing everything yourself. And they make awesome gifts or party favors as well, just an idea ;) 

Ready to apply

Ingredients:  Bentonite Clay / Montmorillonite (Sodium Bentonite), Unrefined Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao), *Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea Europaea), Rhassoul Clay (Hectorite / Moroccan Lava Clay), Fair Trade Cocoa Powder (Theobroma Cacao), Aloe Vera Powder (Aloe Barbadensis), Amla Powder (Emblica Officinalis), *Organic MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane / Methyl Sulphonyl Methane), *Organic Coconut Sap (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Nectar), Chlorella (Chlorella Vulgaris), Chamomile Powder (Matricaria Recutita), Cucumber Powder (Cucumis Sativa), Panthenol (dl-Panthenol), *Organic Virgin Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa), Vitamin E (D-Alpha, D-Beta, D-Gamma & D-Delta Tocopherols) and LOVE! 

This product and many others can be bought on the Anita Grant site. If you are looking for a Mineral Foundation try theirs! They range in all shades of brown ;)

Comments

Popular Posts