Hair Crush: Faune Martin

A while ago Eli sent me a Facebook message saying: Do you know Faune Martin? (Not meaning personally, but meaning if I know of her of course). No. But when I saw the pictures of her I thought I should. Why did Eli send her? Because she's a Scandinavian Curly, from Denmark! ;)

She's an amazingly beautiful model, and the hair! Oh, the hair! It makes me want to let mine grow for another five years. I'd love to know her hair care routine, lol. Total hair crush!



For more pics of this beautiful Scandinavian Curly check out her Facebook, Instagram or her 2012 Portfolio!

Comments

  1. She has a besutiful hair and all credit for her not cutting it off in dispair. Must be so time consuming to take care off. I understand that stylists take care of it professionelly but im thinking about every night before going to bed for instance. When travelling, to protect it from dust and dirt. And it is not a hair you hide under a scarf when you pop out sunday morning to get some croassaints.

    Love her hair both straight and fluffy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, I agree! I so want to know her hair routine! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts