Review: Original Moxie pt 4

This is the last of my Original Moxie product reviews (read part 1, part 2 and part 3). This one has been a long time coming out of pure laziness (yes, I gotta be honest). But I wanted to share my opinion on these three products as well.

Twist Mist
This is a light weight oil spray which ads shine to your hair. I think I saw a review with CharyJay where she said it's like the Hair Bling but in spray form. I can agree with that, except the smell. There's something about the smell that puts me off. I can't describe it to you, but every time I use it in my hair the smell bothers me. It's quite powerful even though I don't use that much product. Which is a bummer since I really like this product. I think it's great for adding shine to any kind of hair do. If it wasn't for the smell I'd defiantly buy it, now I'll go with the Hair Bling instead.

Ingredients: Caprylic-Capric TG (Fractionated Coconut Oil and/or Palm Kernel Oil), Squalane Oil- Olea Europaea (Olive),  Ricinus communis (Castor) Oil Triglyceride, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil,  Essential Oils of Vanilla planifolia (Vanilla), Citrus reticulata blanco var. tangerina (Tangerine), Lavandula officinalis (Lavender), Bergaptene-Free Citrus bergamia (Bergamot), Salvia sclarea (Clary Sage), & Citrus racemosa (Pink Grapefruit).

Oasis Moisture Gel
This one surprised me! I was like, ok, a gel that moisturizes your hair, cool. No, it really does what it says! I was so happy about this gel, absolutely love it. The scent is very subtle. It reminds me of those hot towels you get on long flights in the morning, citrus, but way more subtle. I've used it a lot as a refresher on day two and on and my hair feels so soft and healthy, and lot looks great. It's like a leave in conditioner mixed with a gel. Love, love.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Vegetable Glycerin***, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Preserved With Potassium Sorbate*** & Citric Acid***, Sodium Lactate, Polyquaternium-10, Tocopherol*** (Vitamin E), Hydrolyzed Silk***, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid , Panthenol, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Essential Oils of Santalum album (Sandalwood), Citrus aurantium amara (Neroli), Coriandrum sativum L. (Coriander), & Citrus aurantifolia (Lime).

Just Gel
This gel is for styling and hold. Also a great product which does what it say. I've used this instead of my beloved Kinky Curly Curling Custard and it does what it says. It's not sticky as KCCC, and has medium hold which works well for my hair type. The only thing is when I rinse it out there are bubbles, like similar to soap suds which kinda threw me off. But it's easy to rinse out, which is great. I'd defiantly buy this gel. The scent is very subtle a little sweet and flowery.

Ingredients: Linum usitatissimum* (Flax) Seed Gel, Aqua (Water), Vegetable Glycerin***, Aqueous Extracts of Hypericum perforatum* (St. John’s Wort), Yucca glauca**(Yucca) Root, Emblica officinalis (Indian Gooseberry), Equisetum arvense*(Horsetail), Chondrus crispus**(Irish Moss), Azadirachta indica* (Neem), & Zingiber officinalis (Ginger) Root, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Preserved With Potassium Sorbate*** & Citric Acid***, Ricinus communis (Castor) Oil, Sodium Lactate, Potassium Sorbate***, Polyquaternium-10, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Sorbitol***, Acacia Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Honey (and) Maltodextrin***, Tocopherol*** (Vitamin E), Panthenol, Citric Acid***, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Essential Oils of Citrus reticulata blanco var. tangerina (Tangerine), Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange), Vanilla planifolia (Vanilla), Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang), Jasminum grandiflorum (Jasmine), Santalum album (Sandalwood), Litsea cubeba, & Thuja plicata (Cedar Leaf).
*Certified Organic        ** Wildharvested        *** Natural Source

To sum up my Original Moxie experience with one word: love! It's now one of my top 3 product brands, I just love the styling products! The styling products work in my hair in a way other products don't, so it will be seeing more of Original Moxie :)

If you are in Europe (maybe elsewhere too, not sure) you can order your Original Moxie products from Black & Brown.

Comments

Popular Posts