Rehab: A Product Junkie's Confessions

That I'm a product junkie is no secret (read my previous post about my addiction here), especially not to those who have seen my bathroom cabinet. But this year I have decided to slow down (in many areas of my life), I already mentioned it in my New Years Post. I've decided to review less products for my hair and stick with what works. In doing this my hair actually feels and looks healthier, and my scalp is not giving me as much trouble as before.
My fav products

I won't lie, I still get super excited when I hear about a new product that I haven't tried before! And I do have to fight the urge to scavenger the Internet to get my hands on that new product. Yes, I'm still a product junkie. But I love my staples, and want to focus on other things than spending all my money on hair care (like buying shoes, my other obsession, lol). And yes, I totally start freaking out when I run low on my beloved Kinky Curly Knot Today, but I doubt that'll ever change!

I still wish I was more of an DIY girl, but I just love getting a finished product that I know works. Maybe I'll do more DIY's in the future... but I've been saying that for a while, and I'm yet to try making flax seed gel (I still have the seeds in my kitchen cabinet).

Comments

Popular Posts