My Do: Straight Once More


If you follow HoH on Instagram you already know that I straightened my hair with a flat iron. This is something I rarely do, I found that my latest post on straight hair is almost exactly one year old. Read it here!


This time I did a wash and go in the morning, and flat ironed it at night. My hair was not stretched, but I combed it out and it was very easy to flat iron. I used Grapeseed Oil as an heat protectant, which I like a lot.  The flat iron I used is about ten years old, it's called Ga.ma Italy Professional ceramic iron. I also trimmed my ends, which I've been meaning to do.


I have no clue how long I'll keep this style in, probably only a few days, I'm not a big fan of having my hair straight. I think it may be the back to back episodes of the Game that made me want to go straight, lol, all that weave! I'm gonne see if I can find any cute styles to wear my hair in while it's straight. YouTube here I come! :)

Comments

  1. Looks good, need to borrow that flat iron!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, you can borrow it from now until like April, since I only seem to use it once a year ;)

      Delete
  2. Anonymous14/5/13 15:16

    How long is your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hair is about armpit length stretched out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts