Maintaining A Style

Day 1
Who doesn't love simple styles that you can wear for several days? This is my current do; simple chunky flat twists on each side gathered in the back. If you follow me on Instagram you've seen these pics already.

To maintain the style I just sleep with my silk scarf tightly wrapped. Yes, the hair looks a bit flat in the morning, but the scarf keeps it from getting frizzy. To breathe a bit of life into it in the morning I spray it with Afrocenchix Sheen and get rid of fly aways with some Original Moxie Hair Bling. Cute doesn't have to be complicated ;)

Ready for bed

Day 2

Comments

  1. I'm so excited that I found another Swedish natural hair blogger!! I've been thinking about blogging myself and now I'm really inspired to do so.
    I would really love to see an active Natural Hair Community here in Sweden.

    Kram,
    Yaya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hej Yaya!!
      Awesome! :) I'm so glad you found the blog. As soon as you got yours up e-mail me! I'll add it to the list of Scandinavian bloggers. hairofheritage@gmail.com
      And if you're on Facebook join the Scandinavian Naturals group! Let me know where you are maybe we can collaborate in the future.

      Delete
    2. How did I miss reading your response?!
      Would love to so some collaboration! I will shoot you an email :-)

      Delete
  2. Hey girl! I like your hair, it's really pretty! What's your hair regimen?

    Much love//Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Linda,
      Thank you for your comment and the compliments. My latest post on my routine was from last year feel free to read them here
      http://hairofheritage.blogspot.se/2012/07/updated-hair-regimen-pt-1.html
      and here
      http://hairofheritage.blogspot.se/2012/07/updated-hair-regimen-pt-2.html

      If you have any more questions feel free to email me hairofheritage@gmail.com or tweet @HairofHeritage

      Thanks ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts