Judith Hill Hair Styles

So Judith Hill got voted off season 4 of The Voice (read my previous Hair Crush post). I totally don't get that! America, what were you thinking?! I'm sure we'll see more of Judith in the future, a voice like that can't be silenced. As a little tribute to Judith Hill I want to review her hair styles.

She started out with hair hair curly and funky at the beginning of the season...

Then the stylist started playing with straight styles...

I was a bit perplexed by this one to be honest, but I guess it works for a stage show.

This was by far my least favorite. What was the stylist thinking? (I know Sasha from Team Shakira had the same hair style one week and I was as annoyed then) This is what my hair looks like after wearing a hat or a helmet! Not cute, can't believe they did that to her!

This style was crazy! Love it! 

Personally I think Judith should keep her hair big and curly, only play with the flat iron if she wants to. I love her fohawk looks. I think her hair is super fly and I don't think she needs that straight sleek look!

Keep your eyes and ears open for Judith Hill

Comments

  1. Still cant understand how she was voted out...

    Love judiths style, when it comes to clothes, specifidally when she styles her self.

    But i Think she had bad make-up artists and hair atylists in the Voice. They didnt manage to bring out the japanese side of her in the make up and her hair just looked extreme. She has looked so much better in other circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, Lisa! I agree with everything you said. I hope she finds a stylist that understands her personal style better.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts