Breaking the rules


After not knowing how to care for my hair for years and years, and then learning how to care for my hair, I am now here. My hair is my hair. I love my hair. But with everything that is going on in my life it has become less of a priority. I am happy with the length and color (most days), I know which products to use when etc.I know I can do an array of styles... And lately I've just been breaking all the hair rules. Not because I'm trying to be a rebel, more because it's just hair. If I f it up I can just cut it off and start over.

I haven't been sleeping with my scarf or bonnet. I haven't had a real wash day, I just wash whenever I feel it's time. I haven't been DCing as much as my hair needs. I've been wearing it out a lot. I haven't been moisturizing as I should. Yeah, I've been doing everything kinda as I please. Maybe my hair will punish me, maybe it won't. All I really want right now is for my hair to be easy to manage and maintain. Simplicity please! 

Comments

  1. Love it! Your curls are amazing, totes jealous! And I'm all for breaking the rules...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I hope it won't come back to haunt me though...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts