Natural Hair in South Africa, Part One

I'm in South Africa, my beloved South Africa. And of course I couldn't travel here without getting in touch with some of the fab ladies of #TeamNaturalSA!

   First stop was Johannesburg which is where the beautiful Wisaal resides. We met over breakfast at Catz Pyjamas. Of course I forgot to take pics :( Wisaal had been relaxed for years before she she went natural, and her hair is beautiful! We talked about the natural hair scene in SA as well as Scandinavia, blogging, health care and much more. She's a sweetheart to say the least and I love her blog (she just re-launched it)! From our conversation I got some insight into the natural hair scene in SA, and where it has "work to do". I could relate to the lack of good events and easy access to good products. I hope that the product companies will open their eyes and realize that the whole African continent is an unexplored market, but most of all I hope that there will be more product companies emerging out of African countries, esp SA. We'll see what the future will hold...
 
Links to Wisaal
Be sure to visit her blog! It will make you want to catch the next flight to beautiful South Africa!!

Comments

  1. Wonderful meeting you, I loved chatting. Hope the rest of your trip is fabulous! W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new layout!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts