A Secret


By the title if this post you've probably guessed it... I have a secret to reveal... Actually it's more of a confession. During fall I started swimming (I have a blog post on this that still remains unpublished) and realized walking out of the swimming place with wet hair was not cool, especially not as it was getting colder. So I went out and bought a blow drier. Yes, "Miss No Heat" on my hair is the owner of a blow drier. And not only that (yes, there is more!) I've been using it weekly since I took my Senegalese Twists out. Why? Because its cold and it takes my hair hours and hours to dry and even though I may be indoors my apartment gets really cold in winter which leaves me forced to walk around with wet hair for hours.

I do use the blow drier sparingly though, always with a diffuser and always with medium heat. I also try to blow dry so my hair is still damp when it's done so it can air dry til it's fully dry. And I use grape seed oil on my ends for heat protection.

Of course this wont continue forever, just until the weather is a bit warmer (I almost typed hot but then I'll be waiting for eternity, I do live in Sweden after all).

Comments

  1. I also use a diffuser! I live in Maryland, USA. Likely not as cold as Sweden in the winter, LOL! But I so understand. As my hair is growing, I realize that I need some heat--unless I want to stay sick. I am pleasantly surprised with how much I actually like this styling tool!

    I saw your name on Twitter, and decided to visit your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! I'm glad you found your way here. Nice to know I'm not the only one diffusing ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts