Review: Original Moxie, pt. 3

Read my previous reviews of Original Moxie products here: part 1 & part 2.

Intense Quench Deep Conditioner

This product is meant to be a DC, but I found I like it better as a conditioner. I've tried using it several times as a DC, but it didn't give me the feel I want from a DC. But, as a conditioner it's awesome!! It leaves my hair soft, feeling moisturised and yeah, the way I want it to feel after I conditioned it. This is going on my favorites list under conditioners! The scent like most Original Moxie products is subtle, this one does as well, remind me if camomile tea. It's really thick with good slip, and, like other Original Moxie products, a little goes a long way. I have nothing more to say, I really like it! :)


Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Aqueous Extracts of Hibiscus sabdariffa* (Hibiscus Flower) & Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit, Vegetable Glycerin***, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein***, Aqueous Extracts of Zingiber officinalis (Ginger) Root, Hypericum perforatum* (St. John’s Wort), Yucca glauca**(Yucca) Root, Equisetum arvense*(Horsetail), Chondrus crispus**(Irish Moss), Emblica officinalis (Indian Gooseberry) & Azadirachta indica* (Neem), Sodium Lactate, Glycine Soja (Soy) Wax, Caprylic-Capric TG (Fractionated Coconut Oil and/or Palm Kernel Oil), Virgin Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil, Dimethicone, Sorbitol***, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Theobroma grandiflorum (CupuaƧu) Butter, Virgin Olea Europaea* (Olive) Oil Infused With Ascophyllum nodosum* (Kelp), Azadirachta indica* (Neem), Emblica officinalis (Indian Gooseberry), Equisetum arvense* (Horsetail), Symphytum officinale* (Comfrey) Root, Urtica dioica* (Nettle), & Yucca glauca**(Yucca) Root, Acacia Gum, Tocopherol*** (Vitamin E), Honey (and) Maltodextrin***, Hydrolyzed Silk***, Panthenol, Citric Acid***, Menthol***, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Essential Oils of Mentha spicata (Spearmint), Lavandula officinalis (Lavender), Cymbopogon martinii var. motia (Palmarosa), Coriandrum sativum L. (Coriander), Litsea cubeba, Bergaptene-Free Citrus bergamia (Bergamot), & Citrus aurantifolia (Lime).

Lux Locks
I've tried all kinds of products when doing two strand twists without really loving any product. But then I tried Lux Locks and I fell in love! My hair loves this product and I think it may be because it's water based. It goes on my hair easily, it holds the twists really well and with it I got a twist out that I loved for (the first time ever). I have nothing remotely negative to say about this product except I regret giving my other sample away to Silver-Straw (lol). The scent is subtle, can't tell you what it smells like but I like it! This is a must have for me and it's going on my favorites list and a full size jar will be ordered shortly! :)


Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Vegetable Glycerin***, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Preserved With Potassium Sorbate*** & Citric Acid***, Ricinus communis (Castor) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Virgin Olea Europaea* (Olive) Oil Infused With Ascophyllum nodosum* (Kelp), Azadirachta indica* (Neem), Emblica officinalis (Indian Gooseberry), Equisetum arvense* (Horsetail), Symphytum officinale* (Comfrey) Root, Urtica dioica* (Nettle), & Yucca glauca**(Yucca) Root, Virgin Butyrospermum Parkii*  (Shea) Nut Butter, Virola sebifera Nut Oil (Ucuuba Butter), Hydrogenated Glycine Soja (Soy) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soy) Wax, Caprylic-Capric TG (Fractionated Coconut Oil and/or Palm Kernel Oil), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol,  Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid , Euphorbia cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Tocopherol*** (Vitamin E), Cera Flava (Beeswax), Essential Oils of Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang), Vanilla  planifolia (Vanilla), Aniba Roseodoro var. Amazonica (Rosewood), Rosa damascene (Rose), Syzygium aromaticum L. (Clove Bud), & Piper nigrum (Black Pepper).

Comments

Popular Posts