Review: Tresemme Naturals Conditioner


I'm not gonne lie, I was a bit stand offish to this product at first because I heard so many people loving this conditioner that it made me a bit skeptical. But after reading the product ingredients and seeing the 900ml bottle for 79SEK at ICA (Swedish grocery store) I had to pick it up.

I've now tried this conditioner in lots of ways and like everyone else I love it! It's a thick conditioner with great slip, and a little goes a long way. It can be bought on the ground which is great! And it's affordable, seems to work well for a variety of textures and did I say I can buy it on the ground? ;)

I've used it mostly as a rinse out, and it always leaves my hair (and my daughter's hair) so nice and soft. I've also tried it as a leave in though it's not supposed to be one. I think it worked well as a leave in, the result is similar to my beloved KC Knot Today. After it air dried I had to get rid of some of the stiffness in my hair through crunching it out. It also looked fine as second day hair, a bit more frizzy than I am used to and more dull, but it works. And it's good to know that it works since I may run out of leave in and need to grab what I have.

The one thing that I don't love about this product is the scent, it's perfumey and synthetic smelling. It bothered me a lot when I used it as a leave in and it kinda stringed my eyes. :(

To sum it up I will buy this product again and it qualifies for my Favorites List. :)

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) , Stearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Caprylic , Capric Triglyceride , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Fragrance (Parfum) , Lauroyl Lysine , Caprylyl Glycol , Brassica Campestris , Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer , Aspartic Acid , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado) , Citric Acid , Alcohol , Isopropyl Alcohol , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice

Tresemme's website





Comments

  1. Hej! En gång läste jag ett inlägg på din blogg om knutar som bildas i afro. Nu när mitt hår är lite längre igen så bildas de betydligt oftare! I stort sett är mitt hår i fint skick. Brukar ibland vara torrt men försöker alltid bevara fuktigheten! Finns det NÅN möjlighet att undvika dessa knutar HELT tror du? Jag använder endast naturliga produkter, tresemme samt mane n tail detangler... Nåt tips? Har jag
    Missat nåt? Haha brukar också reda ut håret, dvs kamma det varje dag... Finns det en chans att undvika knutarna?=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hej Nathey, Tack för din kommentar! Jag vet inte om knutarna går att undvika helt, men det finns lite tips som jag skrivit om i inlägget:http://hairofheritage.blogspot.se/2012/10/single-strand-knots.html
      Och så kan du googla och YouTuba "single strand knots" för mer info. Hoppas detta hjälper!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts