Christmas Hair Wish List

December is here which means Christmas is on it's way, so this is my open wish list to Santa. ;)


Dear Santa,
I've been really... ok, mostly good this year. So I hope you'll stop by our house this year. ;) For Christmas I wish for...

... Hair pins, because I have loads of bobby pins but no hair pins which would make some of my updos easier to achieve.

... A shower cap. Because the one I have looks gross after using it with too many mud washes etc.

... A make over for the blog. The orange has got to go!

... A steamer. Because lots of naturalistas seem to love them and I think I would to.

... Ear muffs so I can stay warm with out messing up my hair too much.

... A cute swimming cap that won´t leave me looking like an alien. 
... One year stock of my favorite products ;)

... And lots of "good hair days" in 2013. 

Thank you in advance! 
xx

Comments

Popular Posts