Hat Issues

I am not a fall or winter person at all (yes, I'm well aware that I live in the wrong place; it's complicated!) so when it starts getting colder I first go into denial mode ("It's never been this cold, oh my God, what's going on?!"), and then I go into self-defense mode ("I'll wear everything in my closet, please dont met me freeze!"). I HATE freezing, like HATE it (I swear hell is a cold place, not hot!) and it makes me mad! So when it gets cold I usually stop caring about being cute and just put on whatever is going to keep me warm (which is never enough, I don't care what that Swedish saying says ["det finns inget dåligt väder, det finns bara dåliga kläder"], there is a lot of bad weather in Sweden regardless of what you wear!)

My new hat
So for as long as I can remember I've suffered from "hat issues" (actually any kind of head wear issues) because 1) I could never fit a hat that would cover my hair and look half way descent 2) wearing hats makes your hair crazy frizzy (and a few years back I had no frizz control so my hair was already frizzy to begin with). Basically wearing a hat didn't work with my hair.
But now since fashion has changed and big hats are in it's easier. So this weekend after getting tipped off by a friend I headed to Stadium (Swedish sports wear store) to try on hats. And found this one for 145.- (great price). It fits over my loose hair, but is super stretchy so it'll fit over updo's as well. And the color fits both my fall and winter jacket, a big plus ;) Yay! So this year I might not be as grumpy (don't count on it though, I hate winter). The hat had a ball, but I cut it off, I have child hood trauma when it comes to hats, lol.
All my hair could fit in it :)
Shout out to my SA people reading this! Enjoy summer for me! I can't wait!! <3 

Comments

Popular Posts