Hair Rut

I'm in a total hair rut these days. :( I think it may be a combination of the weather and my actual hair. My hair is very sad looking these days. I'd love to grab my scissors and just chop it all off! But my New Years resolution was to not cut my hair this year... And there are only two months left of this year so...


The length I'm at right now is nice in one way, it's pretty long which gives me lots of styling options. But, it also makes my hair more demanding and right now I just want simplicity. I've been thinking of getting Senegalese twists to get a break (plus it's a style I've never had). I don't know... Most of all I just want to cut my hair off completely! Maybe I will... Found this cute style on Tumblr that I just love by Faintly Masculine! Hmm... But it's too cold for me to go short right now, I need to be able to wear a hat without messing up my hair!


What do you do when you are in a hair rut??

Comments

Popular Posts