Curly Talk II @ My Roots



We are doing it again! :)
For all of you that missed the first Curly Talk at My Roots this is your chance to take part of  the wonderful boutique My Roots and get first hand product advice by Taty & Jennifer. 
Once again there will be a short presentation on steps to build a healthy hair regimen by Nandi from the Hair of Heritage blog (yes that's me).  
And best of all! One lucky person will have the opportunity to win some free products ;) 

The event will be held on 
Friday, November 9th 
Between 19:30-22:30
My Roots
Gammel Kongevej 179, 1850 Frederiksberg

Come and talk curly hair, enjoy drinks and mingle! 

Due to limited space you will have to sign up for the even prematurely by emailing 
info@my-roots.dk

Who should come to this event? 
Anyone who has naturally curly hair, wants to go natural or parents to naturally curly kids! 
So if you live in Copenhagen och close by, sign up via e-mail today!
The event fee is 40 DKK! 
Drinks and snacks are included!

RSVP OCTOBER 29th! 

Comments

Popular Posts