The MeetUp: Malmö

I've received some "complaints"(ok, not really, more comments, lol) that I am focusing on natural hair events in Copenhagen, Denmark (I can't help it, I love Cph and have my natural team there) though I'm based in Malmö, Sweden. (For those of you who don't live in this part of the world, yes, it's a whole other country, but it's only a 40min train ride from my home town). So, to make everyone happy and to build more of a Swedish community I'm going to organize a Swedish natural hair meetup in Malmö! This may be the first ever Swedish natural hair meet up, so very exciting!

What is a meetup?
Well, like the name says it's a way to meet others that have similar interests as you, here natural hair. It's not a full out event with a lot of organization, investment, etc. linked to it. A meet up is more low key and relaxed. 

When? 
October 7th 2012
Between 17.00-20.30

Where?
The exact location will be arranged for once I know how many are attending. It will be somewhere where you can sit down and buy a drink or something to eat in the central part of Malmö (there for easy to get to for out of towners). 

RSVP?
Sept 23rd through e-mailing hairofheritage@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts