Hair Crush: Ory Okolloh


I love TED Talks! When I was on my hiatus I watched a few TED Talks clips and came across this beautiful natural that I can't believe I've never heard of before; Ory Okolloh. Googling her name made me realize I need to know more about this Kenyan beauty. Read more about her on Wikipedia! What made me choose to watch the clip was actually her hair, but then when I started watching I kind of forgot about her hair av was very focused on what she was saying.

This clip is about four years old, but she makes a lot of very profound points about Africa and our people.
If you love Africa, watch it! If you care about Africa, watch it!

This picture is priceless.

Comments

  1. Very interesting video... thank you for sharing :-)... I do like her vision and she makes a good point about how people focus on the negative in Africa... we really do need to stop whining and begin development....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think many African nations are developing at different speeds and in different aspects. I think us in the diaspora need to get with it as well and understand that the African continent is a power force. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts