Curly Talk @ My Roots

Product galore at My Roots
Last night was the day for Curly Talk at My Roots in Copenhagen (Denmark). A whole evening dedicated to curly hair. There was wine, cupcakes and other snacks. As well as a discount on products (gotta love that!). Though not all the ladies that signed up for the event showed up it was a lovely evening, very private end relaxed. I got to meet Nicole in person for the first time, and Danish natural hair bloggers Sofia as well as Zozo were there.
Sparkling wine
I held a presentation about how to build a healthy natural hair regimen. And conquered some of the great hair myths (such as black hair can't grow long, etc). It was nice meeting everyone, new people and familiar people. I can tell how the Scandinavian natural hair community is growing and how much these types of events are needed.
Cheese, grapes, olives
For those of you that don't know about My Roots, they started as a webshop a little over a year ago, and opened a physical store (the first of it's kind) in Copenhagen, Denmark in March o this year. They started out selling hair products for curly hair based on naturally derived ingredients as well as organic ingredients. Since the start they have branched out more and sell beauty products, make up, nail polish, etc. They carry brands such as Mixed Chicks, Jessicurl, Jane Carter Solutions and Kinky Curly (yaaaay! a post about this will come shortly!). 
Cupcakes

For all of you in Copenhagen that couldn't attend last night; keep your eyes on this space, more is to come! ;)
And in the meantime you can shop your products online:
Or visit their store on
Gammel Kongevej 179, Fredriksberg

(Yes, I did take more pics of the food and drinks than anything else, haha!)

Comments

  1. Siyabonga, for an informative evening, I look forward to buying the gel. You did well Sisi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ngiyabonga sisi! I'm glad you came! Hope to see you again soon!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to finally meet you! You really did a great job. Thanks for taking the time to organize the event. Well, I'm thinking about coming over to Malmo for the meetup there. Hopefully I can get some of my friends to join me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It would be great if you came to the meet up, email me and let me know ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts