Curly Talk @ My Roots



Welcome to a very exclusive event in Copenhagen!


To celebrate the opening of My Roots shop in Copenhagen this past April, the owners have agreed to host an exclusive event in the name of naturally curly hair! 

The event will be held on 
September 6th Between 19:30-22:30
My Roots
Gammel Kongevej 179, 1850 Frederiksberg


Come and talk curly hair, enjoy drinks and mingle! 
This is the chance to get personalized hair care advice by the My Roots crew as well as get a short presentation on steps to build a healthy hair regimen by Nandi from the Hair of Heritage blog (yes that's me, yay!). 

Due to limited space you will have to sign up for the even prematurely by emailing 
info@my-roots.dk

Who should come to this event? 
Anyone who has naturally curly hair, wants to go natural or parents to naturally curly kids! 
So if you live in Copenhagen och close by, sign up via e-mail today!
The event is FREE! 
Drinks and snacks are included!

RSVP JULY 30th! 


Join the Facebook event!

Comments

  1. I'm so excited! I've invited some friends to come with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will be a pleasure meeting you and everyone else! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts