My Do: Pineapple

I have another favorite hair style, a quick and easy one: The Pineapple.
All you need is a hair tie and a spray bottle with water, optional is gel and a bobby pin or two.

Just dampen your hair and put you head upside down, pull all the hair together on the top of your head and fasten it with the hair tie, violá! And you can use the bobby pins for fly away hair and some gel if you want to smoothen your edges. What I love about this style besides it being easy is that it allows me to go back to having my hair out very easily as well. This is the style I love to wear to work in the morning when I know I'm going to want to have my hair out later during the day.

Comments

  1. Oh! Wow. I love the post. This girl is amazing. I see I have a good student, you learn quick Nandi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I think you meant to comment on the Hair & Poetry post. Yes, she's great! I have to find the spoken word artists next time I'm in SA. Ngiyabonga, I have a good teacher ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts