Inspiration for the Kids: Aliyah Kolf


My girl Amma posted this adorable and talented Dutch girl on Facebook recently. Of course I had to post something about her here. She has a great voice, her name is Aliyah Kolf, she's the winner of Holland Got Talent 2011 and is 12 years old. Yes, you got it, she's 12! And she has beautiful bouncy curls.


Clearly this young lady is going places! I hope she has great people around her that help her stay grounded and on the right path. This is the girl our kids will grow up listening to. 


Love her fro in this pic! She's a beauty!

Comments

  1. This girl has an amazing voice and if I had a birthday party she would definitely be there

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first heard this girl sing I was attach now im a aliyah kolf fan and she is just awsome

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts