Head Wraps from She's Royal Wraps

It's #TerrificThursday so of course I had to publish this post today :)

A few months ago Eli and I decided to place an order at She's Royal Wraps. We loved the wrap that Corinne sent for our raffle at Cph Curls & Conversation and wanted to get our hands on a head wrap of our own. I love wearing head wraps and have been wearing scarves and wraps sporadically for many years. I've been trying new ways to tie and wrap thanks to inspiration on YT.

Wraps are great when you are having a bad hair day or feel uninspired by your hair or just want to switch up your look. I can't wear a wrap to work, but when I'm off and don't feel like dealing with my hair I wrap it up!
You can basically use any scarf or piece of fabric you like. But I love these two wraps that I got from She's Royal Wraps, and they are a perfect size for head wrapping! :) And with She's Royal Wraps you get a step by step instruction leaflet on how to wrap a beehive style with the wrap.


Let your creativity be your only limit to how to wear your wrap ;)
You can do anything from the beehive style to use it as a scarf...
My go to wrap style these days is the bun on the side at the nape. It's low key, stays in place and easy to do. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts