Aubrey Organics White Camilla Ultra-Smoothing Conditioner

I have been looking for a good rinse out conditioner for a while. I have my beloved Kinky Curly Knot Today that never lets me down, but I have to order it all the way from the UK or from the States which makes shipping a pain. So when Carriene of I Love Natural Hair told me she was getting Aubrey Organics I was excited. I've heard about the Aubrey products on various YT natural's channels, so I was excited to finally get the chance to try them.

When I first poured the conditioner in my hand I was a bit iffy, it was thinner than I expected so I was worried it wouldn't have enough slip for my hair. Slip is the most important for me when it comes to a conditioner since I want to be able to detangle with it. Second comes how moisturized my hair feels after I've rinsed it out.

To my surprise this conditioner had good slip, detangling with it is very easy (yay!). I do have to use quite a lot for one section of hair, but that's ok, it's not super expensive it's 100 DKK which is totally reasonable for a 325ml (11 Fl Oz) bottle.

The scent it a bit flowery, not sure if I like it or not, but very subtle which is good.
It leaves my hair feeling really soft and detangled (the conditioner in itself doesn't detangle, I us it in my hair while finger detangling), it almost has a silky feel after using this conditioner. I love this conditioner and will definately buy more of it. And I think it qualifies for a place on my fav list! :)

It says that you can DC with it, which I haven't tried, but I believe it would work for that. I will just stick to using it as a rinse out and to detangle though. I have only praise for this product! If you are looking for a rinse out I say give it a go ;)



Buy a bottle on 

Comments

Popular Posts