Calling All Scandinavian Naturals



Ok, yes, I do sound like a broken record (vinyl that is for the younger readers, lol) but I'll say it again. Where are all my Scandinavian naturals?? I know I've been focusing very much on Scandinavian Natural Hair Bloggers, but I realized, after reading the comment below, that I'm missing out on naturals by only asking for people that are blogger.

"Hi! I just found your blog today and wanted to let you know that I am so upset I missed the hair event you had in Copenhagen. I just moved to Copenhagen 6 months ago and started my natural journey 3 months ago and would have loved to have met you & other naturals. I didn't know there was much of a community and it's great to see that there is. I will definitely be back to your blog for tips. Thanks!

Nicole"

Once again; thank you for this comment Nicole!

So, if you have natural hair, live in Scandinavia (Sweden, Norway, Denmark or Finland) and want to be featured on this blog, just send me an e-mail: hairofheritage@gmail.com

Since we have just started the second year of Hair of Heritage let's try to get more Scandinavian Curlies on the blog. So if you are rocking a TWA, or hair down you back (read: big hair!), locs or anything in between just email me and you can appear on this blog!

Comments

Popular Posts