Review: Darcy's Botanicals Daily Leave-In Conditioner

I already have a favorite leave in conditioner so I didn't really need to try another one. But I had suggested this leave in for both Silver-Straw and Di without trying it myself, and they had great results with it. So of course I wanted to try it for myself as well since I've loved every Darcy's product I've tried this far.

When I first tried Darcy's Botanicals Vanilla Delight Daily Leave-In Conditioner I was a bit skeptical. I poured it in my hand and was like Oh No! Because the consistency is very thin. It's like a conditioner mixed with a little water, it's runny. And I thought to myself that this could never work. But it did work! :)

This leave-in leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy, just like I want my leave in to do. And it smells delish! It's not an overpowering vanilla scent it's subtle and reminds me of ice cream. The ingredients are mostly natural (see below) and my hair just loves them. This leave-in is going on my Favorites list, I like it just as much as I like Kinky Curly Knot Today though they are very different from each other. DB leave-in leaves my hair less clumped and less crunchy than KCKT. I love that it doesn't really add a bunch of weight to my hair because I like volume in my hair.

The only negative about this product is that it's not sold within Scandinavia it has to be purchased in the States or via British Curlies (it's £10.98) which of course then adds to the cost with shipping. But, I totally think this leave-in is worth the extra money any day of the week ;)

To sum it up: I've found a new lover for my curls.

Ingredients: Distilled Water (Aqua) with Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil (and) Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Leaf Extract (and) Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract (and) Lavandula Angustfolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, MSM, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (cationic guar gum), paraben-free preservative and Fragrance.

Comments

  1. hi, this is about £10 can you please recommend a similar product with similar ingredients that is much cheaper
    pls replyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! I'm sorry but I can't help you, you'll just have to shop around and read those ingredient lists. Best of luck!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts