My Roots

Today I got to visit My Roots' newly opened shop in Copenhagen! 

I know the ladies from My Roots thanks to Cph Curls & Conversation and was really excited to hear about their upcoming shop opening. Where do I begin? The shop is located in Fredriksberg in Copenhagen in an old charming building. They decided to keep some of the original details of the store (and right now I don't remember what it used to be, sorry). Walking in you get a very exclusive high end feel. They have really managed to use the original decor in a great way and it makes the store absolutely beautiful. My pictures don't do it justice at all. You just have to go there! 


My Roots started as a webshop and has been around for a while. Taty & Jennifer started the webshop because they wanted to provide natural products for afro/curly hair. Over time they have broadened this a little bit and have now started to sell other beauty products as well. Most of their products are organic, which I love. For more info about the products sold in the store check out their website (link below). 

Finally there's a place in Copenhagen where we naturals can go and get great service when picking products. And having a location makes it easier to smell, try and ask about products that you may be interested in. So if you live in Copenhagen swing by the ladies and say hi. And if you are going to Copenhagen on business or vacation make sure to stop by My Roots (even if you don't need more products, you will not want to miss this store). 


Address: Gammel Kongevej 179, Copenhagen 

Comments

  1. Anonymous14/3/12 23:43

    Nice with a shop that provides good products for curly hair. :) I live in Odense, but next time i'm in Copenhagen i'm definitely looking in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will not regret it Helena! Taty & Jennifer will take good care of you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts