My Baby Is Turning Toddler


I started this blog on April 14th 2011, which means the one year blog anniversary is coming up. So much has changed over the course of this year, hair related and non-hair related. And this blog has lead me to so many things that I would never have imagined... New friends, new contacts, new products. Who would have thought I'd be a part of hosting Scandinavia's first ever natural hair event? Who could have guessed that I would receive free samples to review? But most importantly, I have met, e-mailed, tweeted, facebooked and whatever else with a bunch of amazing people that I would never have had contact with if I hadn't started blogging!

If you are sitting there considering starting a natural hair blog, then take my advice (it's free) do it! It's a lot of work and commitment, but it's so much fun. I truly love Hair of Heritage and where it has taken me.

To celebrate that my baby is going from being a infant to a toddler I will try to make the month of April special and fun for my readers and friends. I have a few ideas that I'm working on, so keep on coming back ;)

Comments

  1. Anonymous12/3/12 13:59

    Would you give short description on how you deveoloped your blog to where it is today. and what advice would you give to new upcoming hair bloggers like yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts