Hair Crush: Lianne La Havas

The first time I heard Lianne La Havas a while back I was so impressed by her voice! I just fell in love it and listened to the song over and over. In her latest video Lost & Found she sets her curls free. Not only is the song amazing, her hair is as well. I say more free beautiful curls in the future Lianne! Total hair crush, love the curls as well as the side bun look. (This song also makes me want to do contemporary dance to it, I think it would be perfect for that.) She's a British singer with a Greek father and Jamaican mother according to Wikipedia.

I hope she will be touring in Scandinavia in the near future would be great to see her live.
Lianne La Havas official page
(she has a blog, be sure to check it out)
Facebook


Love her side bun! 
Beautiful curls.


This is the first song I heard and fell in love with:

Comments

Popular Posts