Tomorrow is The Day!

After months of planning... I remember when February 11th felt a life time away. After loads of e-mails, phone calls, What's App messages, Tweets, blog posts and whatever else it is time. Tomorrow is the day when the first ever Scandinavian Hair Event comes to life:



I am so grateful for the team of people that have supported and been willing to participate. 
But I need to say a special thank you to my girl, Elianna. She has done most of the work in preparation for this event, and it would have event have happened without her ideas, persistence and drive. And I know this event will be amazing tomorrow because she has been my partner in this. I know I gave you a shout out on Facebook, but I have to do it here as well: 
Thank you Eli!! You are amazing! 

Now I have to catch the train to Copenhagen for the last minute planning at Eli's. See you all tomorrow!
Versterbro Kulturhus at 11:00 sharp!   

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts